Thursday, August 13, 2009

Taking Up My Time

It has been long since I've posted. Now being 7 weeks pregnant I have been consumed in many books and PBS shows to distract my thoughts. My current book addiction, thanks to Amazon.com recommendations, The Sookie Stackhouse Novels by Charlaine Harris. OMG! I have read the first two books and they are sooo good. Going to continue reading the many others. I have not seen True Blood yet, but my brother is really into the show. After discussing the book compared to the show it sounds quite different in some ways but still very good! I just might see if True Blood is playing on HBO OnDemand when I visit my family's house tomorrow. Or I may have to convince my husband to just buy the first season on DVD. That would mean post-poning the purchase of Gossip Girl Season 2, which is available Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment